|2.||The Tongue of the Demagogue|
|3.||Under the Wretched Sun of Hattin|
|4.||Elegy of Ruin|
|5.||The Headless Serpent|
|6.||A Sheath of Deceit|
|7.||Elegy of Staves|
|8.||A Malthusian Epoch|
|9.||As Paupers Safeguard Magnates|
|10.||Created Sick; Commanded to Be Well|
|11.||The Last King|
- Type: Full-length
- Style: Experimental Black / Death Metal To keep things simple, albums are grouped into a handful of approximate styles.
- Year: 2013
- Country: United Kingdom
- The Tongue of the Demagogue
- Under the Wretched Sun of Hattin
- Elegy of Ruin
- The Headless Serpent
- A Sheath of Deceit
- Elegy of Staves
- A Malthusian Epoch
- As Paupers Safeguard Magnates
- Created Sick; Commanded to Be Well
- The Last King
Reviews for 'Abyssal (GBR) - Novit Enim Dominus Qui Sunt Eius''Novit Enim Dominus Qui Sunt Eius'
There are no reviews for 'Abyssal (GBR) - Novit Enim Dominus Qui Sunt Eius' yet, stay tuned. Trusted Users can write album reviews.
Meanwhile, check out the existing Black Metal Album Reviews.