Posted by Devourer on 7th February, 2022 @ 14:46 UTCBy Devourer on 07-02-2022 @ 14:46 UTC

Our new album is available on YouTube at https://youtu.be/SK_YnrKcgw8
It's our fourth album and it's the best one yet. More variation, furious blast beats, black metal epics and atmospheric parts blended in a way that will keep your attention throughout the whole album. Enjoy!

Last edited by Imperator on 12th February, 2022 @ 14:16 UTC

7 Comments
for 'Devourer's new album is streaming now'

Post new comment »

Hi, and welcome. The forum is more for general discussion. I have made a news post for this here:

https://www.lycanthropia.net/news/00000519/new-devourer-album-streaming-online-in-full/

and fixed the tracklist typos

On second thought, don't see why we shouldn't have a "Promotion" forum category, so I created one. Good luck with the release.

Doing promotion is new to me and not that easy. I don't like ads in general so when I'm trying to say good things about any of my albums I feel like I'm bragging or being annoying, like ads often are. There's a huge amount of various metal albums being released so no matter how good something is it's very likely to be completely overlooked.. I'm going to keep an eye on this forum category, both to see what's happening and how others promote their stuff.

No problem man, I'm also looking forward to see if and how others take advantage of the forum category for that purpose, although I reckon it will be slow going to start with.

That said, I think the best form of promotion a band could ever get (outside of some piece of social media going viral, or premiering songs/albums on a large youtube channel) is just plain old news coverage on as many sites as possible.

Finally got round to listening to this, really good, excellent production, plenty of variety, well done

Leave a comment

Leave a comment

Create an account or log in to post comments.

Hot topics

Latest album reviews

Reviews for Mayhem (NOR) - Deathcrush
Deathcrush (1987)
Norway Mayhem (NOR)
95% 4.8 star rating
By Celebrimbor
Reviews for Blasphemerection - Orgy of Witches
Orgy of Witches (2020)
Mexico Blasphemerection
95% 4.8 star rating
By Darrell McWhitte
Reviews for Goatmoon - Varjot
Varjot (2011)
Finland Goatmoon
92% 4.6 star rating
By Warblackmetal666
Reviews for Cerberum - Spiritual Black Ritual
Spiritual Black Ritual (2006)
Colombia Cerberum
95% 4.8 star rating
By TUBM

Support Lycanthropia.net

Buy albums online through our site's links

Whenever you buy albums through our site, we receive a few cents for each sale, at no extra cost.

This helps us to stay online, and advert-free. Thank you for your continued support.

We are also on Patreon.

Report an error
Report an error on this page
Return to top
Page loaded in 0.30 seconds
Loaded in 0.30 s.