Spanish Black Metal band Foscor have revealed some details regarding their upcoming full length album, "Those Horrors Whither".
Spanish Black Metal band Foscor have recently entered the Nautilus Studios in Barcelona, Spain, to begin recording what will be their fourth full-length album. The new album will be titled "Those Horrors Whither", and the band intends to keep their Facebook profile updated with their progress in the studio.
The band commented regarding the new album, indicating that it will feature a shift in style from their previous works:
We have been developing our direction and sound since the very beginning, and now we feel we have reached the stage where our musical abilities have increased to the extent where we can express ourselves fully though our music in the way we always wanted and we have truly come into our own.
We don't really know how you would classify the new direction, but we have expanded our musical horizons, dipping into doom, and even moments of prog, whilst keeping the claustrophobic black atmosphere. I guess you could say that the new album will be much more multi-dimensional. Fans who have been with us from the start will have probably had some kind of inkling as to the direction we will be taking, and we hope they will be very satisfied with what they are going to hear. There's a lot of work yet to be done and we will try to keep everyone updated every step of the way.
Darkness will speak again...
Foscor formed in 1997 in Barcelona, Spain. In addition to their three full length albums, they have released two demos and three split albums, collaborating with the likes of Krv, Necrosadist and Xerión.
Stay tuned for further updates regarding Foscor's new album. Previous Foscor albums are available on Amazon.com.
- Uada streaming "Crepuscule Natura" in full
- New track from Demoncy (1)
- Heretoir release new single
- Den Saakaldte put out new music video
- New Endstille album streaming online in full
- Blencathra premiere new track
- Tetragrammacide put out new music video
- Aegrus premiere title-track from new album
- Upcoming releases from Debemur Morti Productions
- Nordicwinter streaming new album in full
Latest forum threads
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Blut Aus Nord - Disharmonium - Nahab25/08:
- Endstille - DetoNation25/08:
- Nordicwinter - This Mournful Dawn25/08:
- Ad Hominem - I Am God - You Are Nothing29/08:
- Baxaxaxa - De Vermis Mysteriis01/09:
- Fluisteraars - De Kronieken van het Verdwenen Kasteel - II: Nergena01/09:
- Imperial Crystalline Entombment - Ancient Glacial Resurgence01/09:
- Marduk - Memento Mori01/09:
- Taake - Et Hav av Avstand01/09:
- Dantalion - Fatum08/09:
- Kvelertak - Endling08/09:
- Uada - Crepuscule Natura08/09:
- Mayhem (NOR) - Daemonic Rites15/09:
- Shade Empire - Sunholy15/09:
- Shining (SWE) - Shining15/09:
- Von Goat - Bad Bong15/09:
- Desaster - As the Deadworld Calls 202318/09:
- Cruel Force - Dawn of the Axe22/09:
- Profanatica - Crux Simplex22/09:
- Den Saakaldte - Pesten Som Tar Over29/09:
- Hate Forest - Sowing with Salt29/09:
- Primordial - How It Ends29/09:
- Waldgeflüster - Unter Bronzenen Kronen29/09:
- Wolves in the Throne Room - Crypt of Ancestral Knowledge29/09:
- Eldamar - Lost Songs from the Ancient Land06/10:
- Heretoir - Nightsphere06/10:
- Revenant Marquis - All the Pleasures of Heaven06/10:
- Sühnopfer - Nous Sommes d'Hier06/10:
- Hegeroth - Disintegration09/10:
- Furia (POL) - Huta Luna10/10:
- Fortíð - Narkissos13/10:
- Krieg - Ruiner13/10:
- Stortregn - Finitude13/10:
- Aldaaron - Majestic Heights, Melancholic Depths20/10:
- Aegrus - Invoking the Abysmal Night27/10:
- Wayfarer - American Gothic27/10:
- Mortuary Drape - Black Mirror03/11:
- Tetragrammacide - Typho-Tantric Aphorisms From The Arachneophidian Qur'An03/11:
- Watain - Die in Fire - Live in Hell03/11:
- Mephorash - Krystl-Ah10/11:
- Sodom - 198210/11:
- Panopticon - The Rime of Memory29/11:
On This Day
Poll #8: AI Generated Artwork
What do you think about bands using AI to generate the artwork for their album covers?
Total votes: 6
Log in to cast your vote.