The new album will be titled "Allsighr", and is scheduled for release on the 5th of November.
Norwegian Black Metal collaboration Sarke have recently revealed the details for their next full-length album, which will be titled "Allsighr" and is planned for release on the 5th of November through Dutch label Soulseller Records.
The band commented on their Facebook page:
We are proud to finally be able to announce our long awaited 7th full-length, entitled “Allsighr”! The album will be released worldwide via Soulseller Records on November 5th 2021. It was recorded by Børge Finstad and Kevin Kleiven at Top Room Studios, mixed by Lars Erik Westby at H-10 productions and mastered by Thomas Eberger at Stockholm Mastering. The artwork was created by Kjell Åge Meland.
On Allsighr we continue to exploit our unusual mix of 70's rock, 80's speed metal and 90's black metal, resulting in an album full of heavy-rocking and groovy metal while not forgetting the unique psychedelic, doomy and dwelling passages. A monster of an album by a beast of a line-up!
The complete tracklist for the new record is as follows:
- Bleak Reflections
- Grim Awakening
- Funeral Fire
- Beheading of the Circus Director
- Through the Thorns
- Glacial Casket
- Sleep in Fear
- The Reverberation of the Lost
Here's a closer look at the cover art, which was designed by Norwegian artist Kjell Åge Meland:
Sarke is a supergroup of sorts that was formed in Olso, Norway in 2008 by Nocturno Culto of Darkthrone fame and Thomas "Sarke" Berglie from Khold and Tulus. The lineup now also includes drummer Cato Bekkevold, previously of Enslaved, along with Steinar Gundersen on guitar and Anders Hunstad on keyboards, both of which are live musicians for Satyricon. "Allsighr" will mark the band's seventh full-length album, and their first release via Soulseller Records.
Pre-orders in CD and vinyl format will be made available at some point in September, along with the premiere of one of the tracks from the album. Stay tuned.
Last edited by Imperator on 9th August, 2021 @ 16:42 UTC
- Givre release new music video
- Skare put out song from upcoming debut album
- Sodom reveal details for 40th anniversary album (1)
- Black Anvil reveal new song from upcoming album
- Iskandr release new "Glas" single
- Abduction put out new music video
- Necromante release lyric video for "The Venom Between Gods"
- Eclesios streaming song from upcoming debut
- Hierophant put out another track from next album
- Firtan release first single from upcoming album
Latest forum threads
- Album: Beastcraft - Dawn of the Serpent (1)
- News: Sodom reveal details for 40th anniversary album (1)
- Album: Ursorg - Ursorg (1)
- Album: Abbath - Dread Reaver (3)
- Forum: Random songs #4 (43)
- News: Behemoth reveal two music videos for "The Deathless Sun" (1)
- Album: Petrale - From Under the Floorboards (1)
- Album: Dakhma (CHE) - Passageways to Daena (The Concomitant Blessings of Putrescing ... (1)
- Album: Raven Dark - Berustet av Kriegsdronnet (1)
- Album: Master Burial - The Black Phoenix Will Rise From Their Ashes Pt. 1 (1)
- Forum: Random songs #4 (43)
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Tombs - Ex Oblivion13/07:
- Demonic Resurrection - Decades of Darkness22/07:
- Imperial Triumphant - Spirit of Ecstasy22/07:
- Witchery - Nightside22/07:
- Dimmu Borgir - Northern Forces over Wacken29/07:
- Isengard - Vandreren29/07:
- Einherjer - Norse and Dangerous05/08:
- Hierophant (ITA) - Death Siege26/08:
- Lustre (SWE) - A Thirst for Summer Rain26/08:
- Sigh - Shiki26/08:
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus Vol I16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Abhor (ITA) - Sex Sex Sex23/09:
- Nordjevel - Gnavhòl23/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
- ColdWorld - Isolation30/09:
- Firtan - Marter30/09:
- Moonspell - From Down Below - Live 80 Meters Deep30/09:
- Power from Hell - Shadows Devouring Light30/09:
- De Profundis (GBR) - The Corruption of Virtue07/10:
- Goatwhore - Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven07/10:
- Abduction (GBR) - Black Blood21/10:
- Sodom - 40 Years at War - The Greatest Hell of Sodom28/10:
- Mamaleek - Diner Coffee30/10:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
On This Day
Whenever you buy albums through our site, we receive a few cents for each sale, at no extra cost.
This helps us to stay online, and advert-free. Thank you for your continued support.
We are also on Patreon.