The new split features seven songs in total, and is scheduled to be released on the 29th of April via Death Prayer Records.
U.S. Black Metal bands Crucifixion Bell and Krieg are getting ready to release a brand new split album on the 29th of April via British label Death Prayer Records. The split features seven new songs, including a Judas Iscariot cover. While we wait, the entire split is being streamed online via the BMP YouTube channel, and is due to premiere later today:
The label offered a recap of both band's careers to date:
In the space of Two years ‘The Astral Serpent’ that leads the call behind the mysterious Crucifixion Bell has pulled the imitated vails off of the USBM scene of current.
Bearing an abrupt and callus sound CRUCIFIXION BELL makes no exceptions in making you feel comfortable. Whilst they may not have the longest length in service CRUCIFIXION BELL have more than made up for this by turning out multiple exceptional razor sharp splits, a demo and a Full-Length within their timeframe that have shown them to be one of the more crucial counterparts within USBM today.
Originally forming in New Jersey in 1994 under the moniker of Imperial by what was a then 15 year old Neil Jameson. Before changing their name to KRIEG during the 'Battlegod' & 'Endless Path' demos Imperial outputted three demos before giving the Underground the first full lenght from Jameson in the form of KRIEG's 'Rise of the Imperial Hordes' in 1998.
ROFTIH firmly routed KRIEG a position within the vast array of styles of USBM at the time, drawing on multiple influences a still young Jameson clearly showing he could hold his own against an already established array of acts that would include the likes of Absu, Black Funeral, Havohej, Judas Iscariot, among others.
To date, KRIEG has given us a solid 25 years of black fucking misery stretching across a catalogue of eight full-lengths, a ridiculous amount of splits, Demos, EPs and compilations. Needless to say, each record to date has shown exactly why the band have been able to outlast most within this space. But more simply put, 2022 sees KRIEG finally giving us their first new material since 2018.
The complete tracklist for the split is as follows:
- Crucifixion Bell - Swarm of the Decimated
- Crucifixion Bell - Void of the Merciless
- Crucifixion Bell - Hand of the Night
- Crucifixion Bell - Benevolent Whore, Dethroned for Eternity (Judas Iscariot cover)
- Krieg - Incantations of Suffering Souls
- Krieg - Pulsation on the Last Day of Winter
- Krieg - The Nights Are Long But the Years Are Short
You can already pre-order the split via the Death Prayer Records Bandcamp page in digital, cassette or digipack CD formats:
Also, a limited cassette edition will be released through Crown and Throne Ltd, and a vinyl edition will follow via Goatowarex Records.
0 Comments for 'Crucifixion Bell and Krieg premiere new split album'
Leave a comment for 'Crucifixion Bell and Krieg premiere new split album'
- Burial Hordes put out another track from next album
- Dødheimsgard put out new track from "Black Medium Current"
- Argenthorns premiere single from upcoming debut
- Fluisteraars new EP out now and streaming online in full
- New Minenwerfer album streaming in full ahead of this week's release
- Old Forest premiere new track
- Putrifier reveal song from upcoming debut
- New music video from Blaze of Sorrow
- New Botanist song streaming online
- Spectral Damnation premiere debut album
Latest forum threads
- Forum: Random songs #5 (32)
- Album: Afsky - Om Hundrede År (1)
- Forum: Black metal - not only music (2)
- Forum: New Album! Morphesia - O C E A N I C (2022) - Mixed & Mastered @ Blood Moon ... (2)
- Album: Opvs Leviathan - I:O:I (2)
- Album: Svartidauði - Flesh Cathedral (3)
- Album: Taakeferd - Når Sirkelen Brytes (3)
- Album: Aosoth - III (Violence & Variation) (2)
- Album: Avichi - The Devil's Fractal (1)
- Album: Cult of Unholy Shadows - In the Shadow of Undying Pain (2)
- Forum: Random songs #5 (32)
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Azaghal - Alttarimme on Luista Tehty24/02:
- Funeral Winds (NLD) - Stigmata Mali24/02:
- Total Hate - Marching Towards Humanicide24/02:
- Enslaved - Heimdal03/03:
- Fluisteraars - De Kronieken van het Verdwenen Kasteel - I: Harslo10/03:
- Minenwerfer - Feuerwalze10/03:
- Afsky - Om Hundrede År15/03:
- Downfall of Gaia - Silhouettes of Disgust17/03:
- Mystic Circle - Erzdämon17/03:
- Immortal - War Against All21/03:
- Spectral Lore - 11 Days21/03:
- Countess (NLD) - Live by the Sword24/03:
- Cruachan - The Living and the Dead24/03:
- Ihsahn - Fascination Street Sessions24/03:
- Keep of Kalessin - Katharsis24/03:
- Mork (NOR) - Dypet24/03:
- Dødsferd - Asphyxiating Late Night Sessions25/03:
- Lamp of Murmuur - Saturnian Bloodstorm26/03:
- Aara - Triade III: Nyx31/03:
- Blaze of Sorrow - Vultus Fati31/03:
- Demonstealer - The Propaganda Machine31/03:
- Old Forest - Sutwyke31/03:
- Sorcier des Glaces - Sous la Lune Noire31/03:
- Thron (DEU) - Dust31/03:
- Dødheimsgard - Black Medium Current14/04:
- Aetherius Obscuritas - A Sors Szürke Pora15/04:
- Shining (SWE) - Allt för Döden25/04:
- Austere - Corrosion of Hearts28/04:
- Cradle of Filth - Trouble and Their Double Lives28/04:
- Graveworm - Killing Innocence28/04:
- Botanist - VIII: Selenotrope19/05:
- Thulcandra (DEU) - Hail the Abyss19/05:
- Vulture Lord - Total Blasphemic Desecration01/06:
- Burial Hordes - Ruins09/06:
- Sammath - Grebbeberg16/06:
- Shining (SWE) - Avsändare Okänd29/06:
On This Day
1998: Covenant released their second studio album, titled "Nexus Polaris", their last album before changing their name to The Kovenant due to legal reasons. (Pictured)
2003: Naglfar released "Sheol", their third full-length album, and last to feature Jens Rydén on vocals.
2004: Ragnarok released "Blackdoor Miracle", their fifth studio album, and their only album to feature Hoest on vocals.