The music video is for the song "Nephereth", which will be part of the band's upcoming debut full-length, titled "Lucius".
Belgian Symphonic Black Metal band Artefacts have recently released a music video for one of the songs from their upcoming debut album. The song, titled "Nephereth", forms part of the album "Lucius", which is expected to release later this year via Antihero Records, and is planned to be the first part of a trilogy. Check it out:
The band commented on the level of immersion and storytelling that they are aiming for:
The mission from the outset was to give the audience an all-inclusive experience, encompassing music, images and an expansive storyline and thus, ‘The Titan Chronicles’ was born. An entire universe, in which the base story line is set, was conceived. Presenting a narrative that takes place in a world that speaks to the imagination while dealing with relatable issues such as love, death and treachery, the trilogy takes the listener (and reader) on a voyage through space and time.
As the first in a set of three records, ‘Lucius’, named after the anti-hero protagonist, aims to please the most demanding audience. Recorded, mixed and mastered by the brilliant Bram Dewachter and Tim Van Doorn at Big Dog Recordings, the record’s sound stands its ground amongst genre tentpoles. Leading into 2022, the band is ready to perform the songs to perfection and offer a live act to the crowd an aural and visual experience they will never forget.
Stay tuned for more info regarding the new album in the coming weeks.
- Blodhemn release new "Fraa Djupet" single from upcoming album
- New song from Sigh
- Givre release new music video
- Skare put out song from upcoming debut album
- Sodom reveal details for 40th anniversary album (1)
- Black Anvil reveal new song from upcoming album
- Iskandr release new "Glas" single
- Abduction put out new music video
- Necromante release lyric video for "The Venom Between Gods"
- Eclesios streaming song from upcoming debut
Latest forum threads
- Forum: Random songs #4 (44)
- Album: Beastcraft - Dawn of the Serpent (1)
- News: Sodom reveal details for 40th anniversary album (1)
- Album: Ursorg - Ursorg (1)
- Album: Abbath - Dread Reaver (3)
- News: Behemoth reveal two music videos for "The Deathless Sun" (1)
- Album: Petrale - From Under the Floorboards (1)
- Album: Dakhma (CHE) - Passageways to Daena (The Concomitant Blessings of Putrescing ... (1)
- Album: Raven Dark - Berustet av Kriegsdronnet (1)
- Album: Master Burial - The Black Phoenix Will Rise From Their Ashes Pt. 1 (1)
- Forum: Random songs #4 (44)
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Demonic Resurrection - Decades of Darkness22/07:
- Imperial Triumphant - Spirit of Ecstasy22/07:
- Witchery - Nightside22/07:
- Dimmu Borgir - Northern Forces over Wacken29/07:
- Isengard - Vandreren29/07:
- Einherjer - Norse and Dangerous05/08:
- Hierophant (ITA) - Death Siege26/08:
- Lustre (SWE) - A Thirst for Summer Rain26/08:
- Sigh - Shiki26/08:
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus Vol I16/09:
- Mork (NOR) - Den Svevende Festning16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Abhor (ITA) - Sex Sex Sex23/09:
- Nordjevel - Gnavhòl23/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
- ColdWorld - Isolation30/09:
- Firtan - Marter30/09:
- Moonspell - From Down Below - Live 80 Meters Deep30/09:
- Power from Hell - Shadows Devouring Light30/09:
- Blodhemn - Sverger Hemn07/10:
- De Profundis (GBR) - The Corruption of Virtue07/10:
- Goatwhore - Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven07/10:
- Abduction (GBR) - Black Blood21/10:
- Sodom - 40 Years at War - The Greatest Hell of Sodom28/10:
- Mamaleek - Diner Coffee30/10:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
On This Day
2006: Swedish drummer Lars-Otto Viklund, known for his work with Odhinn, In Battle and Setherial, died from heart failure, aged 29.
Whenever you buy albums through our site, we receive a few cents for each sale, at no extra cost.
This helps us to stay online, and advert-free. Thank you for your continued support.
We are also on Patreon.