The new song, titled "Holy Mountain", was made specifically for the band's North American tour, and features guest vocals from Lars Nedland of Borknagar.
Greek Black Metal legends Rotting Christ have just released a brand new single, titled "Holy Mountain", to kick off the 2022 "Devastation on the Nation" tour of North America, which started last Thursday. The single features guest vocals from Lars Nedland of Borknagar, who are joining Rotting Christ on the tour. Check it out:
In addition to Rotting Christ and Borknagar, the 2022 lineup for the "Devastation on the Nation" tour also includes Abigail Williams, Ghost Bath, Vale of Pnath and Stormruler. Check out the full itinerary for dates and venues ...
Barely four months after claiming that they would be splitting up, U.S. Black Metal band Abigail Williams has revealed that they are working on new material.
Back in July, U.S. Symphonic Black Metal band Abigail Williams announced that they would be calling it a day and disbanding after completing one final tour of North America, and this actually made a lot of sense as the band had somehow managed to release a decent Black Metal album as opposed to the usual cheesy crap they are famous for. The album in question, titled "Becoming" and released back in January, stands out as one of the best Symphonic Black Metal albums to come out of the U.S. in recent years.
All this changed however, when last Wednesday the band made a brief announcement on ...
U.S. Black Metal band Abigail Williams have announced that they will put the band to rest upon completing their upcoming North American tour.
U.S. Black Metal band Abigail Williams have announced that they will disband as of the 16th of September, 2012. Ken Sorceron, the band's founder and only original remaining member, stated the following on his official Facebook page:
After much consideration we have decided to make these upcoming Abigail Williams shows our last U.S. tour. This was a very hard decision to make but feels absolutely necessary at this point. I've had the best times of my life with this band and learned so much about what I want to do with music as well as what I don't like about the industry etc... and we ...
- Mavorim put out tracks from upcoming demo box-set
- Precieux Sang reveal opening track from upcoming debut
- Debut Aerdryk album out now and streaming in full (1)
- Sodom put out "1982" single
- Debut Oerheks album out now and streaming online in full
- Lustre release new "Thirst" single
- Hanghedief reveal track from upcoming EP
- New Imperathron song online from upcoming debut
- Blodhemn release new "Fraa Djupet" single from upcoming album
- New song from Sigh
Latest forum threads
- Forum: Random songs #4 (46)
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Demonic Resurrection - Decades of Darkness22/07:
- Imperial Triumphant - Spirit of Ecstasy22/07:
- Witchery - Nightside22/07:
- Dimmu Borgir - Northern Forces over Wacken29/07:
- Isengard - Vandreren29/07:
- Einherjer - Norse and Dangerous05/08:
- Hexis - Aeternum26/08:
- Hierophant (ITA) - Death Siege26/08:
- Lustre (SWE) - A Thirst for Summer Rain26/08:
- Sigh - Shiki26/08:
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus - Vol. I16/09:
- Mork (NOR) - Den Svevende Festning16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Abhor (ITA) - Sex Sex Sex23/09:
- Nordjevel - Gnavhòl23/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
- ColdWorld - Isolation30/09:
- Firtan - Marter30/09:
- Moonspell - From Down Below - Live 80 Meters Deep30/09:
- Power from Hell - Shadows Devouring Light30/09:
- Blodhemn - Sverger Hemn07/10:
- De Profundis (GBR) - The Corruption of Virtue07/10:
- Goatwhore - Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven07/10:
- Abduction (GBR) - Black Blood21/10:
- Sodom - 40 Years at War - The Greatest Hell of Sodom28/10:
- Mamaleek - Diner Coffee30/10:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
On This Day
2007: Nargaroth released "Semper Fidelis", their fifth full-length album. (Pictured)
Whenever you buy albums through our site, we receive a few cents for each sale, at no extra cost.
This helps us to stay online, and advert-free. Thank you for your continued support.
We are also on Patreon.