The song is the third track from the band's latest album, "Heimatspuk", which was released on the 22nd of April via Eisenwald.
Back in April, German Atmospheric Black Metal act Mosaic released their latest full-length album, titled "Heimatspuk", via Eisenwald. Today a brand new music video was made available for the album's third track, "Teufelsberg". The video was created and directed by Les Fleurs du Mal Fotografie, check it out:
The label comments:
After their highly acclaimed avant-garde debut album "Secret Ambrosian Fire", released by Eisenwald in 2019, Thuringian folklorists MOSAIC return to their black metal roots with their new full-length album "Heimatspuk", delivering a primal symbiosis of ...
The new album, which is titled "Heimatspuk", will premiere later today via the Eisenwald YouTube channel ahead of its official release on Friday.
German Atmospheric Black Metal mystics Mosaic will soon be releasing their newest full-length album, titled "Heimatspuk", which is scheduled for release this Friday the 22nd of April via Eisenwald. While we wait, the entire album will be premiered later today via the official Eisenwald channel:
Eisenwald commented briefly on the style of music to expect from the new record:
After their highly acclaimed avant-garde debut album "Secret Ambrosian Fire", released by Eisenwald in 2019, Thuringian folklorists MOSAIC return to their black metal roots with their new full-length album ...
The video is for the song "Wir sind Geister", which is the opening track from the upcoming album, titled "Heimatspuk", and scheduled for release on the 22nd of April.
German Black Metal band Mosaic recently announced the details of their upcoming full-length album, titled "Heimatspuk", which is due to be released on the 22nd of April via Eisenwald. The band already made one of the tracks available for listening earlier this week together with the announcement, and have now also made the album's opening track available in the form of a music video, check it out:
The video was premiered at Veil of Sound, where a short interview was also conducted with the band. Regarding the meaning of the opening track "Wir sind Geister" ("We Are Ghosts"), the band ...
The band's next full-length album will be titled "Heimatspuk", and is scheduled for release via Eisenwald on the 22nd of April.
German atmospheric Black Metal maestros Mosaic have been working on new material, and a new album is scheduled to be released on the 22nd of April, via Eisenwald. The new album, titled "Heimatspuk", features 10 new tracks, with one of them already made available for listening. Check out "Unterhulz Zoubar":
The band commented on the new record's inspiration and themes:
The album continues where its predecessor "Secret Ambrosian Fire" left off. The modern world lies in ruins and has consumed itself. Lyrically, it is permeated by various leitmotifs, such as darkness, sanguine, and ...
- Mavorim put out tracks from upcoming demo box-set
- Precieux Sang reveal opening track from upcoming debut
- Debut Aerdryk album out now and streaming in full (1)
- Sodom put out "1982" single
- Debut Oerheks album out now and streaming online in full
- Lustre release new "Thirst" single
- Hanghedief reveal track from upcoming EP
- New Imperathron song online from upcoming debut
- Blodhemn release new "Fraa Djupet" single from upcoming album
- New song from Sigh
Latest forum threads
- Forum: Random songs #4 (46)
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Demonic Resurrection - Decades of Darkness22/07:
- Imperial Triumphant - Spirit of Ecstasy22/07:
- Witchery - Nightside22/07:
- Dimmu Borgir - Northern Forces over Wacken29/07:
- Isengard - Vandreren29/07:
- Einherjer - Norse and Dangerous05/08:
- Hexis - Aeternum26/08:
- Hierophant (ITA) - Death Siege26/08:
- Lustre (SWE) - A Thirst for Summer Rain26/08:
- Sigh - Shiki26/08:
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus - Vol. I16/09:
- Mork (NOR) - Den Svevende Festning16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Abhor (ITA) - Sex Sex Sex23/09:
- Nordjevel - Gnavhòl23/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
- ColdWorld - Isolation30/09:
- Firtan - Marter30/09:
- Moonspell - From Down Below - Live 80 Meters Deep30/09:
- Power from Hell - Shadows Devouring Light30/09:
- Blodhemn - Sverger Hemn07/10:
- De Profundis (GBR) - The Corruption of Virtue07/10:
- Goatwhore - Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven07/10:
- Abduction (GBR) - Black Blood21/10:
- Sodom - 40 Years at War - The Greatest Hell of Sodom28/10:
- Mamaleek - Diner Coffee30/10:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
On This Day
2007: Nargaroth released "Semper Fidelis", their fifth full-length album. (Pictured)
Whenever you buy albums through our site, we receive a few cents for each sale, at no extra cost.
This helps us to stay online, and advert-free. Thank you for your continued support.
We are also on Patreon.