The band's third studio album, titled "Spirito d'Autunno", was released on the 25th of November via Naturmacht Productions.
Italian Black Metal traditionalists À Répit have just released "Spirito d'Autunno", marking their third studio album in a career spanning 10 years. The album dropped on the 25th of November via Naturmacht Productions, and to mark the occasion the entire thing can now be streamed online over at the label's channel, check it out:
Pick up the album here:
The band just released their debut studio album, "Gestalt im Wandel", through Naturmacht Productions.
German Black Metal newcomers Schwermut have just released their debut full-length album today, which is titled "Gestalt im Wandel". To celebrate the release, the entire thing is now up for listening over at the Naturmacht Productions channel:
The label briefly describes the music and themes:
Schwermut is a German duo playing black metal inspired by the second wave without being a clone of said inspirations.
"Gestalt im Wandel" (shape in transition) is a very personal album, that deals with the duos dark and sometimes lightful experience with the hardships of being, becoming and ...
Last week the band put out "Drown in Ash", which was released by Naturmacht Productions, marking their first release in five years.
On the 30th of September, Celtic Black Metallers Eternal Helcaraxe unleashed their third studio album, "Drown in Ash", which was released through Naturmacht Productions. To celebrate the occasion, the entire album is now available for streaming online:
"Drown in Ash" is the band's first new material of any kind in almost five years. The label, who also handled the release of the band's 2017 effort, "In Times of Desperation", briefly described the new album's darker than usual themes:
On their third studio album 'Drown In Ash', Eternal Helcaraxe aim to describe ...
"Where Dead Things Roam Free" is the first glimpse at the band's next album, "Drown in Ash", which releases at the end of this month.
Irish Black Metal act Eternal Helcaraxe have just put out a brand new song, titled "Where Dead Things Roam Free", the first look at the band's upcoming full-length album, "Drown in Ash", which will be released on the 30th of September via Naturmacht Productions:
"Drown in Ash" will mark the band's third full-length, and their first new material of any kind in almost five years. The label gave a brief description of the album's themes:
On their third studio album 'Drown In Ash', Eternal Helcaraxe aim to describe the dark and emotive battle with depression, feelings of desolate bleakness ...
The trio's debut, "Shadowlord - My Soft Vision in Blood", was released on Friday via Naturmacht Productions.
Austrian Black Metal newcomers Northmoon have just released their debut full-length album, titled "Shadowlord - My Soft Vision in Blood", which went live last Friday via Finnish label Naturmacht Productions. To celebrate the release, the entire album is being streamed online over at the Naturmacht channel, check it out:
The label commented briefly on the debut:
Northmoon was created by Dodamon in November 2021 to honour the Austrian Black Metal scene from the 90s. DM and Knecht Ruprecht joined the unholy bastion to crush goodness and its worshippers. The album "Shadowlord - My soft ...
The project's debut album, titled "An Gorta Mór", is a tribute to the Great Irish Famine of the 1840s.
New Zealand-based solo act Olde Throne has just released "An Gorta Mór", the project's debut full-length album. The new album was released yesterday through Finnish label Naturmacht Productions, and to mark the occasion the entire album is now being streamed online over at the BMP channel, check it out:
Olde Throne is a one-man project from Christchurch, New Zealand, and "An Gorta Mór", which translates to "The Great Famine", is a concept album which deals with the tragedy of the great famine in Ireland from 1845 to 1852, during which more than a million people died ...
- Abysmal Lord present "Ultra Expulser" from upcoming album
- New Veilburner album out now and streaming in full
- Deströyer 666 streaming "Never Surrender" in full
- New Bloodaxe album out now and streaming in full
- Black Lava streaming debut album in full
- New lyric video from Nordicwinter
- À Répit latest album out now and streaming online
- Emaciated by Christ streaming "Fanisk" album in full
- Der Trauerschwan streaming debut album in full
- Ofermod streaming latest EP online in full ahead of tomorrow's release
Latest forum threads
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Aurora Borealis (USA) - Prophecy Is the Mold in Which History Is Poured04/11:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
- Wormwitch - Exhumed from Flaming Stars08/11:
- Drudkh - Всі належать ночі11/11:
- Kampfar - Til Klovers Takt11/11:
- Kanonenfieber - Der Füsilier11/11:
- Fortíð - Dómur um Dauðan Hvern18/11:
- Bloodaxe - Gales of November21/11:
- Djevel (NOR) - Naa Skrider Natten Sort23/11:
- In the Woods... - Diversum25/11:
- Karg - Resignation25/11:
- Ofermod - Ofermodian Litanies25/11:
- Thrawsunblat - Excelsior25/11:
- Necrodeath - Singin' in the Pain28/11:
- Deströyer 666 - Never Surrender02/12:
- Veilburner - VLBRNR02/12:
- Whiskey Ritual - Kings09/12:
- Woods of Desolation - The Falling Tide09/12:
- Dødsengel - Bab Al On16/12:
- Order of Nosferat - Vampiric Wrath Unleashed21/12:
- Abysmal Lord - Bestiary of Immortal Hunger30/12:
- Thy Darkened Shade - Liber Lvcifer II: Mahapralaya10/01:
- ...and Oceans - As in Gardens, So in Tombs15/01:
- Imperium Dekadenz - Into Sorrow Evermore20/01:
- Primordial - A Journey's End - Volume 210/02:
- Azaghal - Alttarimme on Luista Tehty24/02:
- Enslaved - Heimdal03/03:
On This Day
2019: Polish bassist Belial, known for his work with Katharsis 666 and Beleth, died from unspecified causes.