The video is for the song "Blood-Soaked Katabasis", taken from the band's upcoming sophomore album, "Gehinnom", due out on the 15th of October.
Norma Evangelium Diaboli have just revealed a new music video on their channel from Canadian Black / Death Metal act Gevurah, specifically for the track "Blood-Soaked Katabasis", which is taken from the band's upcoming second full-length album, "Gehinnom", due for release on the 15th of October through Norma Evangelium Diaboli in collaboration with Profound Lore Records and EAL Productions. Check it out:
The label commented:
Four years after their latest offering, the "Sulphur Soul" MLP, Gevurah strikes back with its most intense and scalding release yet. Somber and vicious Black Metal, ...
The band's second full-length album, titled "Adumbration of the Veiled Logos", was released on the 17th of June via Norma Evangelium Diaboli.
On the 17th of June, New Zealand Black / Death Metal act Verberis unleashed their latest full-length album, titled "Adumbration of the Veiled Logos". The album was released through French label Norma Evangelium Diaboli, and is now being streamed online in full through the label's YouTube channel:
The label commented on what listeners can expect:
"Adumbration of the Veiled Logos" is but a 58-minute interpretation of the ungraspable numinous from five angles. It speaks of the shrouded paradox of divine desolation—twining ferocity, solemnity and utter immensity through the ...
The new album, titled "Sepulkral Dedikation", was released on Friday via Norma Evangelium Diaboli, marking the band's second full-length.
Swedish Black Metal act Lifvsleda have just released their latest full-length album, titled "Sepulkral Dedikation", on the 1st of April via French label Norma Evangelium Diaboli. The new album is their second full-length, and is now being streamed online in full over at the Norma Evangelium Diaboli channel, check it out:
While Lifvsleda is a relatively new band, they do not lack in experience, as the band's founder is singer Mikael "Nattfursth" Österberg of Sorhin fame, who counts with three decades of experience under his belt.
The label commented on how this plays a ...
The video is for the song "Headless Rite", the fourth track from their latest album, "The Broken Seal", released last September.
British Black / Death Metal band Lvcifyre released their latest full-length album, "The Broken Seal", on the 10th of September 2021 via Dark Descent Records in collaboration with Norma Evangelium Diaboli. Half a year later, the band has now released a music video for the song "Headless Rite", the fourth track off the album. The video was edited by French artist and musician Vincent "Dehn Sora" Petitjean, check it out:
"The Broken Seal" marked the band's first album since 2014's "Svn Eater", and their third full-length overall. Norma Evangelium Diabol commented on the album's ...
To mark the release of their latest album today, titled "The Long Defeat", the whole thing is now being streamed online in full via the Norma Evangelium Diaboli channel.
French Black Metal masterminds Deathspell Omega only last week revealed the details for their latest album, titled "The Long Defeat", which is set for release today via long-time partners Norma Evangelium Diaboli. To celebrate the release, the label has now made the entire album available for listening online through their YouTube channel, check it out:
"The Long Defeat" marks the band's eighth full-length studio album in a career spanning almost 25 years, and features a total of five tracks, with guest vocals contributed by Mortuus of Marduk and Funeral Mist:
Enantiodromia Eadem, sed ...
The band has just revealed the details for their upcoming full-length album, titled "The Long Defeat", and scheduled for release on the 23rd of March via Norma Evangelium Diaboli.
French Black Metal act Deathspell Omega have just revealed the details for their next album. The new work is titled "The Long Defeat", and is set for release next Wednesday on the 23rd of March via long-time label Norma Evangelium Diaboli.
The label commented on what to expect:
Stand witness to The Long Defeat! Hearken to the first emanation of the third era of DEATHSPELL OMEGA; forty-four minutes of Black Metal enacted through five instalments. Recorded live by the French power trio in July 2021. Bile and venom distilled and added until the leaves fell.
“The Long Defeat” ...
Today three of France's most prominent Black Metal bands are scheduled to release new material: Deathspell Omega, Merrimack and Blacklodge.
France have long since been established as one of the genre's most important and prolific countries, with countless bands producing some of the most original and high quality Black Metal albums of recent years. Today is a fine day for French Black Metal, with three of France's most prominent Black Metal bands releasing new material.
Deathspell Omega - Drought
First up, one of France's most well known Black Metal acts, Deathspell Omega, who are based in Poitiers and have been active since 1998, are set to release a new EP titled "Drought". As with all their studio recordings since 2004, ...
- Erzfeynd streaming "Victus" single
- Debut Rafales album out now and streaming online in full
- New track from Lykotonon
- Power From Hell streaming new album in full ahead of next week's release
- Pale Spektre put out new track
- Hadopelagyal debut album out now and streaming online in full
- Theotoxin reveal another song from upcoming album
- New track from Cavernous Gate
- Bloodaxe reveal first album in almost 10 years
- New Abhor album streaming online in full ahead of this week's release
Latest forum threads
- Forum: Random songs #4 (56)
- Album: Human Serpent - Inhumane Minimalism (1)
- Album: Exorcist (USA) - Nightmare Theatre (1)
- Album: Grand Belial's Key - Kohanic Charmers (3)
- Forum: 16 Ideal Black Metal Band Reunions (4)
- News: Changelog for update 0.29 (2)
- Album: Put / Путь - Песни смерти (2)
- Album: Slutet - Love & Beauty (2)
- Album: Panopticon - ...and Again into the Light (2)
- Forum: Please, recommend me some bands based on what I do like so far - help (1)
- Forum: Random songs #4 (56)
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus - Vol. I16/09:
- Mork (NOR) - Den Svevende Festning16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Abhor (ITA) - Sex Sex Sex23/09:
- Gaerea - Mirage23/09:
- Nordjevel - Gnavhòl23/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
- Aldaaron - Arcane Mountain Cult30/09:
- Caïnan Dawn - Lagu30/09:
- ColdWorld - Isolation30/09:
- Firtan - Marter30/09:
- Moonspell - From Down Below - Live 80 Meters Deep30/09:
- Power from Hell - Shadows Devouring Light30/09:
- Aara - Phthonos07/10:
- Aenaon - Mnemosyne07/10:
- Blodhemn - Sverger Hemn07/10:
- De Profundis (GBR) - The Corruption of Virtue07/10:
- Goatwhore - Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven07/10:
- Hagetisse - De Verminkte Stilte van het Zijn14/10:
- Stormruler - Sacred Rites & Black Magick14/10:
- Gevurah (CAN) - Gehinnom15/10:
- Abduction (GBR) - Black Blood21/10:
- Darkthrone - Astral Fortress28/10:
- Sodom - 40 Years at War - The Greatest Hell of Sodom28/10:
- Theotoxin - Fragment : Totenruhe28/10:
- Mamaleek - Diner Coffee30/10:
- Bloodaxe - Gales of November01/11:
- Aurora Borealis (USA) - Prophecy Is the Mold in Which History Is Poured04/11:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
- Drudkh - Всі належать ночі11/11:
- Kampfar - Til Klovers Takt11/11:
- Deströyer 666 - Never Surrender02/12:
- Veilburner - VLBRNR02/12:
- Woods of Desolation - The Falling Tide09/12:
On This Day
2008: Kampfar released "Heimgang", their fourth studio album. (Pictured)
Whenever you buy albums through our site, we receive a few cents for each sale, at no extra cost.
This helps us to stay online, and advert-free. Thank you for your continued support.
We are also on Patreon.