"Never Surrender" will be the title of the band's upcoming sixth studio album, scheduled for release on the 2nd of December via Season of Mist.
Australian Black Thrash legends Deströyer 666 have recently shared the details for what will be their sixth studio album. The new record will be titled "Never Surrender", and will be released on the 2nd of December through long-time partners Season of Mist.
Together with the announcement, a brand new single in the form of a music video, specifically for the album's third track, "Guillotine", was revealed:
The label had this to say:
The outlaws from down under deliver another pummeling and relentless lesson in aggression with full length number 6(66). ‘Neve ...
Portuguese Black Metal act Gaerea have just released their latest studio album, titled "Mirage", which was published through Season of Mist on the 23rd of September. To celebrate the release, the entire album is available for listening over at the label's YouTube channel, check it out:
Season of Mist described the band's style:
Behind black shrouds of obscurity and desolation, the men of GAEREA deliver their odes in cascading maelstroms of aggression and beauty with full-length number three, "Mirage". Emerging from the age of pandemic to whatever awaits humanity next, the ...
The next album will be titled "The Falling Tide", marking the project's first release in over eight years.
Australian Black Metal solo-project Woods of Desolation has just revealed the details for a new album, which will be titled "The Falling Tide", marking the project's first release of any kind in over eight years. "The Falling Tide" will be released via Season of Mist on the 9th of December, and together with the announcement, the album's title track has been made available for listening via the label's channel in lyric video format, check it out:
Season of Mist commented briefly on the project's return:
Australian visionary Woods of Desolation returns with ‘The ...
The band's next studio album will be titled "Den Tapte Krigen", and is due for release in early 2023 via Season of Mist.
Russian Prog Black Metal project Bizarrekult have just put out a brand new track, titled "Kongen", which is part of their next full-length album, "Den Tapte Krigen", due for release in early 2023 via Season of Mist. Check it out:
The label commented briefly:
Since the genre’s inception, Black Metal has been ruled by lone wolves. Individuals who blur the lines between “masterminds” and “madmen,” creating in solitude and willful confinement. From first and second wave purveyors such as Bathory and Burzum to this century’s revivalists like Saor and ...
The song it titled "November", and is one of four tracks from the band's next album, "All Belong to the Night", due for release on November 11th.
Ukranian Black Metal act Drudkh have just put out another track from their upcoming album, "Всі належать ночі" ("All Belong to the Night"). The new song is titled "November", and premiered yesterday on the Season of Mist channel in lyric video format:
Back in February, a video directed by French artist Jean Valnoir Simoulin, aka Metastazis, was made for the album's opening track, "The Nocturnal One":
"All Belong to the Night" will feature a total of four tracks, clocking in at exactly 45 minutes in length:
Нічний (The Nocturnal One) Вітряки (Windmills) Листопад (November) Поки ...
The new track, titled "8 Bit Terror", is the second song to be revealed from the band's upcoming fifth album, "Regenesis", which is due for release in November.
New York Black Metal act Black Anvil have so far revealed two of the songs from their upcoming fifth full-length album "Regenesis", the most recent of which is titled "8 Bit Terror" and comes with accompanying music video, check it out:
Last month, "Castrum Doloris" was revealed together with the album announcement as the first taste of what to expect:
"Regenesis" is scheduled for release on the 4th of November via Season of Mist, marking the band's first album in almost six years. Complete tracklist is as follows:
The Gates of Brass In Two The Bet 8-bit Terror 29 Silver & Steele ...
The band's fifth full-length album went live on Friday via Season of Mist, marking their first album in almost six years.
Italian Black / Death Metal act Hierophant have just released, "Death Siege", which went live on Friday the 26th of August via Season of Mist, marking their first album in almost six years, and their fifth full-length overall. To celebrate the release, the album can now be streamed in full via the Season of Mist channel:
Back in June, the album's title track was revealed in the form of a music video:
The label describes the new record as follows:
HIEROPHANT return after six long years with ‘Death Siege’, the latest battery in their assault of unconditional extremity. ...
The label commented that all back-catalogue re-issues will be available on digital and CD on October 21st, with vinyl versions arriving at a later date.
German Black Metal veterans Nargaroth have just signed to Season of Mist, one of the industry's most prominent labels. This follows a lifetime of working with underground German label No Colours Records, along with a singular release, "Era of Threnody", which was made through the band's own label, Inter Arma Productions.
Ash made a short video for the deal's announcement, where he also mentions the current status of the next Nargaroth album, and the importance of big sunglasses:
The label made a brief written announcement themselves and commented on the status of ...
"Mirage" is the third song to be made available for listening from the band's upcoming third full-length.
Portuguese Black Metal act Gaerea have so far put together three music videos for their upcoming "Mirage" album, the most recent of which is for the title track, check it out:
"Mirage" will be released through Season of Mist on the 23rd of September. The label commented:
Behind black shrouds of obscurity and desolation, the men of GAEREA deliver their odes in cascading maelstroms of aggression and beauty. Emerging from the age of pandemic to whatever awaits humanity next, the Portuguese horde remains on the frontlines of the next generation of extreme metal.
In the previous months, ...
"Castrum Doloris" is the name of the first track to be revealed from the band's upcoming fifth full-length album, "Regenesis", due for release on November 4th.
New York Black Metal collective Black Anvil have just put out a brand new lyric video for one of the songs from their upcoming fifth full-length album. Check out "Castrum Doloris":
The new album will be titled "Regenesis", and is scheduled for release on the 4th of November via Season of Mist. This will mark the band's first album in almost six years, following 2017's "As Was", and their first release through Season of Mist. The label commented on the album's style:
Make no mistake, "Regenesis" is not a departure from Black Anvil's identity, but rather serves as the ...
- Karg reveal details for next album and put out new single
- Ofdrykkja release single from next album
- New Ateiggär song streaming online
- Imha Tarikat put out new single
- Order of Nosferat put out title track from upcoming album
- Deströyer 666 reveal next album and new single
- Aenaon reveal another music video
- Debut Necropolissebeht EP streaming online
- Kathaaria release first album in 14 years
- New track from Firtan available ahead of Friday's release
Latest forum threads
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Wyrms - Sarkhral Lumænor - La Lueur Contre les Fléaux15/09:
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus - Vol. I16/09:
- Mork (NOR) - Den Svevende Festning16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Abhor (ITA) - Sex Sex Sex23/09:
- Gaerea - Mirage23/09:
- Nordjevel - Gnavhòl23/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
- Aldaaron - Arcane Mountain Cult30/09:
- Caïnan Dawn - Lagu30/09:
- ColdWorld - Isolation30/09:
- Firtan - Marter30/09:
- Moonspell - From Down Below - Live 80 Meters Deep30/09:
- Power from Hell - Shadows Devouring Light30/09:
- Aara - Phthonos07/10:
- Aenaon - Mnemosyne07/10:
- Blodhemn - Sverger Hemn07/10:
- De Profundis (GBR) - The Corruption of Virtue07/10:
- Goatwhore - Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven07/10:
- Hagetisse - De Verminkte Stilte van het Zijn14/10:
- Stormruler - Sacred Rites & Black Magick14/10:
- Gevurah (CAN) - Gehinnom15/10:
- Kawir - Nyxtos Teletisin20/10:
- Abduction (GBR) - Black Blood21/10:
- Darkthrone - Astral Fortress28/10:
- Sodom - 40 Years at War - The Greatest Hell of Sodom28/10:
- Theotoxin - Fragment : Totenruhe28/10:
- Mamaleek - Diner Coffee30/10:
- Bloodaxe - Gales of November01/11:
- Aurora Borealis (USA) - Prophecy Is the Mold in Which History Is Poured04/11:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
- Drudkh - Всі належать ночі11/11:
- Kampfar - Til Klovers Takt11/11:
- Karg - Resignation25/11:
- Ofermod - Ofermodian Litanies25/11:
- Deströyer 666 - Never Surrender02/12:
- Veilburner - VLBRNR02/12:
- Woods of Desolation - The Falling Tide09/12:
- Order of Nosferat - Vampiric Wrath Unleashed21/12:
On This Day
1992: The Hauketo Church in Oslo, Norway, was set on fire, with no suspects.