The band's new album, "Svartsyn", was released today via Soulseller Records, marking their seventh studio record.
Today marks the day that Norwegian Black Metal veterans Khold release "Svartsyn", marking their seventh album in a career spanning over two decades, as well as their first release of any kind since 2014. The album was released through Dutch label Soulseller Records, and to celebrate the occasion, the entire album premiered yesterday via the BMP YouTube channel:
The complete tracklist for "Svartsyn" is as follows:
Apostel Ødslet Blod Evig Skarpretter Helligdom av Døde Manngard Dystopi Demonens Bok Villvandre Bryt I Udåd Ut
The cover art was crafted by Norwegian artist Terje ...
The new song, titled "Evig", is the third track from the band's upcoming album, which will be their first release in almost a decade.
Norwegian Black Metal act Khold will be releasing "Svartsyn" later this month on the 24th of June via Dutch label Soulseller Records, marking their seventh album in a career spanning over two decades. This will also be their first release of any kind since 2014. Yesterday, the album's third track, "Evig", premiered via the label's website:
Last month, the album's eighth track, "Demonens Bok", was also made available:
The complete tracklist for "Svartsyn" is as follows:
Apostel Ødslet Blod Evig Skarpretter Helligdom av Døde Manngard Dystopi Demonens Bok Villvandre Bryt I Udåd Ut ...
Ahead of the release of their seventh studio album, titled "Svartsyn", Khold have made the track "Demonens Bok" available for streaming.
Norwegian Black Metal veterans Khold will be releasing their next studio album, titled "Svartsyn", on the 24th of June via Dutch label Soulseller Records, marking their seventh album in a career spanning over two decades, and their first release of any kind since 2014. Earlier today, the album's eighth track, "Demonens Bok", was made available, check it out:
The label commented briefly:
After 8 long years, Khold returns with a new studio album! What you get is 10 heavy new tracks, and Khold remains true to their original principle. Down tuned, rough, mid paced, painful… A ...
Today marks the launch of "Drep Alle Guder", the band's third full-length album, which was released through Soulseller Records.
Norwegian Black Metal band Djevelkult have just unleashed their brand new full-length album, which is titled "Drep Alle Guder", and was released today through Dutch label Soulseller Records, marking the band's third album overall. To celebrate the occasion, the entire album is now being streamed online via the BMP YouTube channel:
"Drep Alle Guder", which translates to "Kill All Gods", clocks in at just over 34 minutes in length, and features the following tracklist:
Drep Alle Guder Dødbringer Den Forhatte I Kuldens Vold The Life Destroyer Voidwalker Fordømmelse Perfect Obliterate ...
The new single is titled "Beheading of the Circus Director", and comes in the form of a lyric video.
Norwegian Black Metal veterans Sarke will be releasing their next album, titled "Allsighr", on the 5th of November through Dutch label Soulseller Records. Last month they revealed the first single, titled "Bleak Reflections", and now the have just revealed the second single, which is titled "Beheading of the Circus Director". Check it out below:
In case you missed "Bleak Reflections":
The complete tracklist for "Allsighr" is as follows:
Bleak Reflections Grim Awakening Funeral Fire Allsighr Beheading of the Circus Director Through the Thorns Glacial Casket Sleep in Fear The ...
The new song, titled "Bleak Reflections", is the opening track on the band's upcoming full-length, "Allsighr", which will be released on the 5th of November
Norwegian Black Metal veterans Sarke have just released the first single from their upcoming album, which will be titled "Allsighr", and is planned for release on the 5th of November through Dutch label Soulseller Records.
The new song is titled "Bleak Reflections", and is the opening track from the new album. Check it out below:
The band commented briefly on the new song:
Recorded during the cold Norwegian winter of '20/'21 "Bleak Reflections" perfectly resembles its title. The progressive riffing and use of keyboards combined with the raw and mighty vocals of Darkthrone's Nocturno ...
Norwegian Black Metal collaboration Sarke have recently revealed the details for their next full-length album, which will be titled "Allsighr" and is planned for release on the 5th of November through Dutch label Soulseller Records.
The band commented on their Facebook page:
We are proud to finally be able to announce our long awaited 7th full-length, entitled “Allsighr”! The album will be released worldwide via Soulseller Records on November 5th 2021. It was recorded by Børge Finstad and Kevin Kleiven at Top Room Studios, mixed by Lars Erik Westby at H-10 productions ...
A compilation album by Old Funeral will be released today, a band known for being one of Norway's first Death Metal bands as well as playing a key role in the early Norwegian Black Metal scene.
When discussing the early years of Norwegian Black Metal, there are a few band names that always manage to crop up sooner or later, either due to being a direct musical influence on the scene or simply because they featured musicians who later became key figures in Norwegian Black Metal.
Old Funeral were active from 1988 to 1992 and belong to both of these categories, because in addition to being one of the very first Norwegian Death Metal bands, they are also known these days for having featured several members in their line-up who would later go on to become pioneers of Norwegian Black ...
Norwegian Avant-garde Black Metal band Quadrivium have release their second full length album today, titled "Methocha".
Norwegian Avant-garde Black Metal band Quadrivium are scheduled to be releasing their second full length album today, titled "Methocha", through Soulseller Records. The new album will be a follow-up to the band's debut, "Adversus", released in 2008.
The track list is as follows:
Dead Syphon Focus
Eyes of Mimas
The Labyrinth of Infinity
The band recently made the title track "Methocha" available for streaming on their Soundcloud profile:
You can order the album here.
- Karg reveal details for next album and put out new single
- Ofdrykkja release single from next album
- New Ateiggär song streaming online
- Imha Tarikat put out new single
- Order of Nosferat put out title track from upcoming album
- Deströyer 666 reveal next album and new single
- Aenaon reveal another music video
- Debut Necropolissebeht EP streaming online
- Kathaaria release first album in 14 years
- New track from Firtan available ahead of Friday's release
Latest forum threads
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Wyrms - Sarkhral Lumænor - La Lueur Contre les Fléaux15/09:
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus - Vol. I16/09:
- Mork (NOR) - Den Svevende Festning16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Abhor (ITA) - Sex Sex Sex23/09:
- Gaerea - Mirage23/09:
- Nordjevel - Gnavhòl23/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
- Aldaaron - Arcane Mountain Cult30/09:
- Caïnan Dawn - Lagu30/09:
- ColdWorld - Isolation30/09:
- Firtan - Marter30/09:
- Moonspell - From Down Below - Live 80 Meters Deep30/09:
- Power from Hell - Shadows Devouring Light30/09:
- Aara - Phthonos07/10:
- Aenaon - Mnemosyne07/10:
- Blodhemn - Sverger Hemn07/10:
- De Profundis (GBR) - The Corruption of Virtue07/10:
- Goatwhore - Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven07/10:
- Hagetisse - De Verminkte Stilte van het Zijn14/10:
- Stormruler - Sacred Rites & Black Magick14/10:
- Gevurah (CAN) - Gehinnom15/10:
- Kawir - Nyxtos Teletisin20/10:
- Abduction (GBR) - Black Blood21/10:
- Darkthrone - Astral Fortress28/10:
- Sodom - 40 Years at War - The Greatest Hell of Sodom28/10:
- Theotoxin - Fragment : Totenruhe28/10:
- Mamaleek - Diner Coffee30/10:
- Bloodaxe - Gales of November01/11:
- Aurora Borealis (USA) - Prophecy Is the Mold in Which History Is Poured04/11:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
- Drudkh - Всі належать ночі11/11:
- Kampfar - Til Klovers Takt11/11:
- Karg - Resignation25/11:
- Ofermod - Ofermodian Litanies25/11:
- Deströyer 666 - Never Surrender02/12:
- Veilburner - VLBRNR02/12:
- Woods of Desolation - The Falling Tide09/12:
- Order of Nosferat - Vampiric Wrath Unleashed21/12:
On This Day
1992: The Hauketo Church in Oslo, Norway, was set on fire, with no suspects.