The song, "Murder Legendre", is the closing track from the brand new EP, "Ex Oblivion", that was released yesterday via Season of Mist.
Brooklyn-based Black Metal act Tombs have just released a brand new EP yesterday, titled "Ex Oblivion", via Season of Mist. To celebrate the release, the EP's last track is now being streamed online:
The EP's fourth track, "Sombre Ruins Nothing Remains", was revealed last month. Check it out:
A music video for the EP's title track was already made available at the end of March, which according to the label, is inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's haunting story of the same name:
The complete tracklist for "Ex Oblivion" is as follows:
Ex Oblivion Killed by Death (Motörhead cover) Commit ...
Ahead of the release of their upcoming "Ex Oblivion" EP next month, the band has made the track "Sombre Ruins Nothing Remains" available for listening.
Brooklyn Post-Black Metal band Tombs are scheduled to release a new EP next month, titled "Ex Oblivion", specifically on the 13th of July through Season of Mist. While we wait, the EP's fourth track, "Sombre Ruins Nothing Remains", is now available for listening. Check it out:
A music video for the EP's title track was already revealed at the end of March, which according to the label is inspired by the haunting H.P. Lovecraft story of the same name:
The complete tracklist for "Ex Oblivion" is as follows:
Ex Oblivion Killed by Death (Motörhead cover) Commit Suicide (GG ...
The band's debut full-length, the self-titled "Sumerian Tombs", is now streaming online in full ahead of its official release next week on the 18th of March via Ván Records.
German Black Metal band Sumerian Tombs are preparing to launch their debut full-length, the self-titled "Sumerian Tombs", on the 18th of March via Ván Records. Ahead of the release, the entire album is now streaming online via the BMP YouTube channel, check it out:
Ván Records describe Sumerian Tombs as "Epic Vampyric Black Metal", and commented on the album's themes and what listeners can expect:
Rising from the crypts of West German necropolises, SUMERIAN TOMBS play an epic and furious style of Vampyric Black Metal. Their highly melodic yet aggressive music is a deep bow to the second ...
The project's debut album is titled "Broken Speech", featuring a singular 43 minute track, and scheduled to be released on CD and LP tomorrow through Time Tombs Production.
French Black Metal solo project Owl Cave is scheduled to release their debut full-length album in physical format tomorrow 17th of September through French label Time Tombs Production. The album, which consists of a singular monumental track, has already been available since June for streaming online in its entirety via the band's Bandcamp page:
Despite featuring just one track, the album consists of six separate chapters. The label comments on the thought process behind this decision:
Despite the sounds and textures diversity, it stays focus. Rather, from this emerges a feeling of mast ...
Italian Black / Doom Metal band Forgotten Tomb's upcoming album, titled "...and Don't Deliver Us From Evil", is currently being streamed online in its entirety.
Italian Black / Doom Metal band Forgotten Tomb will be releasing their next full length album, titled "...and Don't Deliver Us from Evil", on the 30th of October through Agonia Records. Leading up to the release, the record label has made the whole album available for streaming online through their official Soundcloud profile.
The band will soon be going on a tour around Europe headlined by Belgian veterans Enthroned. Click here for more info.
Forgotten Tomb - ...and Do Not Deliver Us from Evil is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com.
- Mavorim put out tracks from upcoming demo box-set
- Precieux Sang reveal opening track from upcoming debut
- Debut Aerdryk album out now and streaming in full (1)
- Sodom put out "1982" single
- Debut Oerheks album out now and streaming online in full
- Lustre release new "Thirst" single
- Hanghedief reveal track from upcoming EP
- New Imperathron song online from upcoming debut
- Blodhemn release new "Fraa Djupet" single from upcoming album
- New song from Sigh
Latest forum threads
- Forum: Random songs #4 (47)
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Demonic Resurrection - Decades of Darkness22/07:
- Imperial Triumphant - Spirit of Ecstasy22/07:
- Witchery - Nightside22/07:
- Dimmu Borgir - Northern Forces over Wacken29/07:
- Isengard - Vandreren29/07:
- Einherjer - Norse and Dangerous05/08:
- Hexis - Aeternum26/08:
- Hierophant (ITA) - Death Siege26/08:
- Lustre (SWE) - A Thirst for Summer Rain26/08:
- Sigh - Shiki26/08:
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus - Vol. I16/09:
- Mork (NOR) - Den Svevende Festning16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Abhor (ITA) - Sex Sex Sex23/09:
- Nordjevel - Gnavhòl23/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
- ColdWorld - Isolation30/09:
- Firtan - Marter30/09:
- Moonspell - From Down Below - Live 80 Meters Deep30/09:
- Power from Hell - Shadows Devouring Light30/09:
- Blodhemn - Sverger Hemn07/10:
- De Profundis (GBR) - The Corruption of Virtue07/10:
- Goatwhore - Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven07/10:
- Abduction (GBR) - Black Blood21/10:
- Sodom - 40 Years at War - The Greatest Hell of Sodom28/10:
- Mamaleek - Diner Coffee30/10:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
On This Day
Whenever you buy albums through our site, we receive a few cents for each sale, at no extra cost.
This helps us to stay online, and advert-free. Thank you for your continued support.
We are also on Patreon.