U.S. Black Metal band Von are streaming their latest full length, "Dark Gods: Seven Billion Slaves", online in its entirety.
U.S. Black Metal band Von have just released their second full length album, which is titled "Dark Gods: Seven Billion Slaves". The album was released on the 22nd of March, only six months after the release of their first full length, "Satanic Blood".
That said, "Satanic Blood" consisted of many songs which the band had already written for their 1992 demo (also titled "Satanic Blood"), so this new album is practically the band's first release to feature entirely new material in 21 years.
The album was released through the bands proprietary label, Von Records, features the following ...
U.S. Black Metal band Von have finally released their very first full length studio recording, titled "Satanic Blood".
U.S Black Metal band Von are due to release their very first full length studio recording today. Their debut album is titled "Satanic Blood", and has been released through the band's own label, Von Records.
The new album's name will probably cause a bit of confusion due to several of the band's demos and EPs sharing a similar, if not identical name. The band's most famous release to date is a demo called "Satanic Blood" which was released in 1992, followed by a compilation album titled "Satanic Blood Angel" released in 2003. Upon officially reuniting in 2010 after 18 years of inactivity, they ...
- Debut Aerdryk album out now and streaming in full (1)
- Sodom put out "1982" single
- Debut Oerheks album out now and streaming online in full
- Lustre release new "Thirst" single
- Hanghedief reveal track from upcoming EP
- New Imperathron song online from upcoming debut
- Blodhemn release new "Fraa Djupet" single from upcoming album
- New song from Sigh
- Givre release new music video
- Skare put out song from upcoming debut album
Latest forum threads
- Forum: Random songs #4 (46)
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Demonic Resurrection - Decades of Darkness22/07:
- Imperial Triumphant - Spirit of Ecstasy22/07:
- Witchery - Nightside22/07:
- Dimmu Borgir - Northern Forces over Wacken29/07:
- Isengard - Vandreren29/07:
- Einherjer - Norse and Dangerous05/08:
- Hierophant (ITA) - Death Siege26/08:
- Lustre (SWE) - A Thirst for Summer Rain26/08:
- Sigh - Shiki26/08:
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus Vol I16/09:
- Mork (NOR) - Den Svevende Festning16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Abhor (ITA) - Sex Sex Sex23/09:
- Nordjevel - Gnavhòl23/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
- ColdWorld - Isolation30/09:
- Firtan - Marter30/09:
- Moonspell - From Down Below - Live 80 Meters Deep30/09:
- Power from Hell - Shadows Devouring Light30/09:
- Blodhemn - Sverger Hemn07/10:
- De Profundis (GBR) - The Corruption of Virtue07/10:
- Goatwhore - Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven07/10:
- Abduction (GBR) - Black Blood21/10:
- Sodom - 40 Years at War - The Greatest Hell of Sodom28/10:
- Mamaleek - Diner Coffee30/10:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
On This Day
1987: Mayhem released their first EP, titled "Deathcrush". (Pictured)
Whenever you buy albums through our site, we receive a few cents for each sale, at no extra cost.
This helps us to stay online, and advert-free. Thank you for your continued support.
We are also on Patreon.