The new track, "We Remain", is the third song to be made available from the upcoming album, titled "The Agony & Ecstasy of Watain", and due for release on the 29th of April via Nuclear Blast.
Swedish Black Metal veterans Watain are scheduled to release a brand new album, titled "The Agony & Ecstasy of Watain", on the 29th of April via Nuclear Blast. Over the last few months, a total of three tracks from the album have been made available for listening, with the most recent one, "We Remain", due to premiere later today in the form of a music video via the Nuclear Blast YouTube channel. Check it out:
The label commented briefly:
The video was directed by Johan Bååth, who also directed the "Opus Diaboli" movie and the video for "Outlaw". It was filmed throughout many years and ...
The new song, called "Serimosa", has been revealed today in lyric video format, and will be the third track on the upcoming full-length album, "The Agony & Ecstasy of Watain".
Last month, Swedish Black Metal juggernauts Watain revealed the details for what will be their seventh full-length studio recording, "The Agony & Ecstasy of Watain". The album will be released on the 29th of April via Nuclear Blast, and while we wait, a brand new track has just dropped on the Nuclear Blast YouTube channel in the form of a lyric video for the album's third track, "Serimosa". Check it out:
The label commented on the meaning behind the song:
Serimosa tells of the electric notion of the coming of a great power. The appearance of cracks in the dam that holds the flood of ...
The new album will be titled "The Agony & Ecstasy of Watain", and is scheduled for release on the 29th of April.
Swedish Black Metal veterans Watain have just revealed the details for what will be their seventh full-length studio album, titled "The Agony & Ecstasy of Watain". The new album will be released on the 29th of April via Nuclear Blast, and will be the first album to be released through the label after signing with them last year.
Together with the announcement, the band premiered a music video for the album's second track, "The Howling", directed by Claudio Marino:
The complete tracklist for "The Agony & Ecstasy of Watain" is as follows:
Ecstasies in Night Infinite The Howling ...
Watain's record label Century Media have recently announced that the Swedes have entered the studio to record their fifth full length album, scheduled for release in August.
German label Century Media Records, who currently have the pleasure of featuring Swedish Black Metal veterans Watain in their roster, have just announced on their website that the band has recently entered the Necromorbus Studio to begin work on recording what will be their fifth full length album. The album is scheduled to be released in August 2013, and the label promises to reveal more details soon, so stay tuned. This will be Watain's first album to be released through Century Media.
Previous Watain albums are available on Amazon.com.
An exclusive box set featuring all four of Watain's full length albums on vinyl and limited to 1,000 copies is due to be made available today through Season of Mist.
Fans of Swedish Black Metal band Watain will be pleased hear that Season of Mist has today made available a limited edition box set featuring each of the band's four full length albums on vinyl, with three of the albums including an exclusive bonus track in addition to the usual banners, patches, and other extensive merchandise that is normally included in box sets.
Also worth noting, the vinyl reissues will come in different colours compared to the original vinyl releases of the albums, and the box itself is made of beech wood and leather, with the band's logo imprinted.
The track lists ...
Swedish Black Metal band Watain have just signed a deal with Century Media Records, one of the industry's leading record labels.
Swedish Black Metal band Watain have just signed a deal with German label Century Media Records, one of the the global leaders of producing extreme metal since 1988. The band's previous label was Season of Mist, with whom they released their last two full length albums, "Sworn to the Dark" and "Lawless Darkness", and also a limited box set that has been released today.
Century Media USA president Don Robertson had this to say:
Century Media is massively excited to work with Watain. This band has it all: charisma, the firm will to conquer the world, and an authenticity you rarely find ...
Swedish Black Metal band Watain will be releasing a box set featuring vinyl reissues of their four full length albums, limited to 1,000 copies.
Season of Mist has recently announced that they will soon be releasing a limited edition box set of Watain's four full length albums on vinyl, with three of the albums featuring an exclusive bonus track, as well as banners, patches, and all the usual extensive merchandise that is included in box sets.
Additionally, the reissues will come in different colours compared to the original vinyl releases of the albums, and the box itself is made of beech wood and leather, with the band's logo imprinted. The release date is set for the 16th of November.
The trackvlists for the four vinyl reissues of ...
- Burden of Ymir premiere "Heorot" album in full
- New track from Bacchus (1)
- Hâl streaming latest album in full
- Anachronism new album out now and streaming online in full
- Aara put out track from "Triade III: Nyx"
- Enslaved reveal new music video
- ...and Oceans streaming new album in full ahead of Friday's release
- Hellripper put out title track from upcoming album
- Verminous Serpent premiere track from upcoming debut
- Total Hate put out another track from next album
Latest forum threads
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Drowning the Light - Lurker of the Void08/01:
- Drowning the Light - The Ghost of a Flea10/01:
- Thy Darkened Shade - Liber Lvcifer II: Mahapralaya10/01:
- Drowning the Light - Haunter of the Deep13/01:
- Grá - Lycaon13/01:
- Imperium Dekadenz - Into Sorrow Evermore20/01:
- ...and Oceans - As in Gardens, So in Tombs27/01:
- Bizarrekult - Den Tapte Krigen27/01:
- Darkthrone - Goatlord: Original10/02:
- Deviser - Evil Summons Evil10/02:
- Primordial - A Journey's End - Volume 210/02:
- Hellripper - Warlocks Grim & Withered Hags17/02:
- Tulus - Fandens Kall17/02:
- Azaghal - Alttarimme on Luista Tehty24/02:
- Total Hate - Marching Towards Humanicide24/02:
- Enslaved - Heimdal03/03:
- Minenwerfer - Feuerwalze10/03:
- Downfall of Gaia - Silhouettes of Disgust17/03:
- Mystic Circle - Erzdämon17/03:
- Cruachan - The Living and the Dead24/03:
- Ihsahn - Fascination Street Sessions24/03:
- Keep of Kalessin - Katharsis24/03:
- Mork (NOR) - Dypet24/03:
- Lamp of Murmuur - Saturnian Bloodstorm26/03:
- Aara - Triade III: Nyx31/03:
- Demonstealer - The Propaganda Machine31/03:
- Shining (SWE) - Allt för Döden25/04:
- Austere - Corrosion of Hearts28/04:
- Graveworm - Killing Innocence28/04:
- Shining (SWE) - Avsändare Okänd29/06:
On This Day
No entries for this date.