- Split album from Pious Levus and Omegavortex ...
- New music video from Enslaved
- Kampfar release new single along with details ...
- Nargaroth sign to Season of Mist (1)
- Ateiggär premiere new song from upcoming ...
With an expected release date of 21st October, the split album will feature a total of eleven tracks, with two of the songs already available for listening.
Invictus Productions have recently revealed that a brand new split album between Texans Pious Levus and Germans Omegavortex will soon be ready for launch, specifically on the 21st of October, in collaboration with Dark Descent Records. While we wait, one song from each band was made available for listening last week on the Invictus Productions channel, check them out:
The label commented on the release:
INVICTUS PRODUCTIONS, in conspiracy with DARK DESCENT, is proud to present a special split album between OMEGAVORTEX and PIOUS LEVUS.
Two relatively "newer" bands who unapologetically ...
The video is for the brand new single, "Kingdom", although there is no confirmation yet as to whether it is standalone or forms part of a new release.
Norwegian Prog Black Metal pioneers Enslaved have just unveiled a brand new single, titled "Kingdom", in the form of a music video. The video was uploaded to the Nuclear Blast YouTube channel yesterday, however there is no confirmation so far as to whether "Kingdom" is a standalone single, or forms part of a new, undisclosed album. Check it out:
The label commented briefly on the band's current creative status:
The unorthodox Norwegians have found themselves at an intersection of sorts, where the momentum of living time rushes forward at an ever-increasing pace, imperceptibly modulated ...
The new album will be titled "Til Klovers Takt", with a release scheduled for November 11th via Indie Recordings.
Norwegian Black Metal veterans Kampfar have finally revealed the remaining details for their upcoming full-length album. Titled "Til Klovers Takt", it will be released via long time partners Indie Recordings on the 11th of November. This marks the band's ninth full-length studio record in a career spanning three decades.
So far, a total of four singles have been made available for listening, the most recent of which, "Flammen fra Nord", went live on Monday. Check it out:
The three previous singles were for the songs "Lausdans Under Stjernene", "Urkraft" and "Fandens Trall", which were ...
The label commented that all back-catalogue re-issues will be available on digital and CD on October 21st, with vinyl versions arriving at a later date.
German Black Metal veterans Nargaroth have just signed to Season of Mist, one of the industry's most prominent labels. This follows a lifetime of working with underground German label No Colours Records, along with a singular release, "Era of Threnody", which was made through the band's own label, Inter Arma Productions.
Ash made a short video for the deal's announcement, where he also mentions the current status of the next Nargaroth album, and the importance of big sunglasses:
The label made a brief written announcement themselves and commented on the status of ...
The song is titled "Die Nacht droht fyschter mir", and is the fifth track from the band's upcoming debut album, "Tyrannemord".
Swiss Black Metal mystics Ateiggär are putting the finishing touches on their upcoming debut full-length album, "Tyrannemord", which is due for release on the 28th of October via German label Eisenwald. While we wait, one of the album's songs is scheduled to premiere later today via the label's YouTube channel, check out "Die Nacht droht fyschter mir" below:
"Die Nacht droht fyschter mir", the album's fifth track, translates to "This Dark Night Threatens Me". Eisenwald commented on the lyrical themes of the song:
A traitor has been sentenced to death by burning at the ...
Best known for his tenure with Cradle of Filth in the 90s, Stuart wrote and performed guitar on several of their albums.
British guitarist Stuart Anstis, best known for his work with Gothic Black Metal pioneers Cradle of Filth, passed away on the 21st of August at the age of 48.
Stuart joined Cradle of Filth in 1995, writing and performing guitar on their two landmark albums, "Dusk and Her Embrace" (1996) and "Cruelty and the Beast" (1998), in addition to the EPs "V Empire" (1996) and "From the Cradle to Enslave" (1999).
The sad news was first shared by former Cradle of Filth guitarist Richard Shaw, who joined the band in 2014, via a short post on his Instagram:
Rest in peace, Stuart. It was an honou ...
"Blades Drawn from the Iron Marrow of the Sunken Dead" is now up for listening, taken from the band's upcoming album, "Nereidean Seismic End".
German Black / Death Metal duo Hadopelagyal have just dropped a new track, titled "Blades Drawn from the Iron Marrow of the Sunken Dead", which was uploaded to the Amor Fati Productions channel earlier today, check it out:
The song is taken from the new album, "Nereidean Seismic End", which will be released on vinyl and CD by Ván Records, with the cassette tape release being handled by Amor Fati Productions.
No further details yet, stay tuned.
"Mirage" is the third song to be made available for listening from the band's upcoming third full-length.
Portuguese Black Metal act Gaerea have so far put together three music videos for their upcoming "Mirage" album, the most recent of which is for the title track, check it out:
"Mirage" will be released through Season of Mist on the 23rd of September. The label commented:
Behind black shrouds of obscurity and desolation, the men of GAEREA deliver their odes in cascading maelstroms of aggression and beauty. Emerging from the age of pandemic to whatever awaits humanity next, the Portuguese horde remains on the frontlines of the next generation of extreme metal.
In the previous months, ...
The project's next album, titled "Isolation", is expected for release on the 30th of September via Eisenwald.
German Black Metal solo project ColdWorld is getting ready to release a third full-length album, titled "Isolation", on the 30th of September via Eisenwald, marking the band's first studio album in over six years. So far two songs from the album have been made available for listening, the most recent of which, "Soundtrack to Isolation", premieres later today via the Eisenwald channel:
Back in July we already saw the album's third track, "Walz", become available for listening:
Eisenwald commented briefly on the development and themes of the album:
Composed during the pandemic-induced ...
"Come to Me" is the name of the band's latest single, taken from their upcoming full-length album, "There's Only Black", due out in September.
Old Schoolers Venom Inc., formed in 2015 by ex-members of the legendary Venom, have just released a brand new single from their upcoming album, "There's Only Black". The single is titled "Come to Me", and comes in the form of a lyric video, check it out:
"There's Only Black" will be the band's second full-length, following their 2017 debut, "Avé", and featuring 12 new tracks:
How Many Can Die Infinitum Come to Me There's Only Black Tyrant Don't Feed Me Your Lies Man as God Burn Liar Burn Nine Rampant The Dance Inferno
"There's Only Black" is now ...
- Eternal Helcaraxe streaming new album online in full
- Karg reveal details for next album and put out new single
- Ofdrykkja release single from next album
- New Ateiggär song streaming online
- Imha Tarikat put out new single
- Order of Nosferat put out title track from upcoming album
- Deströyer 666 reveal next album and new single
- Aenaon reveal another music video
- Debut Necropolissebeht EP streaming online
- Kathaaria release first album in 14 years
Latest forum threads
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Wyrms - Sarkhral Lumænor - La Lueur Contre les Fléaux15/09:
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus - Vol. I16/09:
- Mork (NOR) - Den Svevende Festning16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Abhor (ITA) - Sex Sex Sex23/09:
- Gaerea - Mirage23/09:
- Nordjevel - Gnavhòl23/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
- Aldaaron - Arcane Mountain Cult30/09:
- Caïnan Dawn - Lagu30/09:
- ColdWorld - Isolation30/09:
- Firtan - Marter30/09:
- Moonspell - From Down Below - Live 80 Meters Deep30/09:
- Power from Hell - Shadows Devouring Light30/09:
- Aara - Phthonos07/10:
- Aenaon - Mnemosyne07/10:
- Blodhemn - Sverger Hemn07/10:
- De Profundis (GBR) - The Corruption of Virtue07/10:
- Goatwhore - Angels Hung from the Arches of Heaven07/10:
- Hagetisse - De Verminkte Stilte van het Zijn14/10:
- Stormruler - Sacred Rites & Black Magick14/10:
- Gevurah (CAN) - Gehinnom15/10:
- Kawir - Nyxtos Teletisin20/10:
- Abduction (GBR) - Black Blood21/10:
- Darkthrone - Astral Fortress28/10:
- Sodom - 40 Years at War - The Greatest Hell of Sodom28/10:
- Theotoxin - Fragment : Totenruhe28/10:
- Mamaleek - Diner Coffee30/10:
- Bloodaxe - Gales of November01/11:
- Aurora Borealis (USA) - Prophecy Is the Mold in Which History Is Poured04/11:
- Black Anvil - Regenesis04/11:
- Drudkh - Всі належать ночі11/11:
- Kampfar - Til Klovers Takt11/11:
- Karg - Resignation25/11:
- Ofermod - Ofermodian Litanies25/11:
- Deströyer 666 - Never Surrender02/12:
- Veilburner - VLBRNR02/12:
- Woods of Desolation - The Falling Tide09/12:
- Order of Nosferat - Vampiric Wrath Unleashed21/12: