- Artefacts release music video from upcoming ...
- Crucifixion Bell and Krieg premiere new split ...
- Upcoming releases from Bergstolz Productions
- Rotting Christ reveal brand new single
- Debut Panzerkrieg 666 EP out now and ...
The music video is for the song "Nephereth", which will be part of the band's upcoming debut full-length, titled "Lucius".
Belgian Symphonic Black Metal band Artefacts have recently released a music video for one of the songs from their upcoming debut album. The song, titled "Nephereth", forms part of the album "Lucius", which is expected to release later this year via Antihero Records, and is planned to be the first part of a trilogy. Check it out:
The band commented on the level of immersion and storytelling that they are aiming for:
The mission from the outset was to give the audience an all-inclusive experience, encompassing music, images and an expansive storyline and thus, ‘The Titan Chronicles’ was ...
The new split features seven songs in total, and is scheduled to be released on the 29th of April via Death Prayer Records.
U.S. Black Metal bands Crucifixion Bell and Krieg are getting ready to release a brand new split album on the 29th of April via British label Death Prayer Records. The split features seven new songs, including a Judas Iscariot cover. While we wait, the entire split is being streamed online via the BMP YouTube channel, and is due to premiere later today:
The label offered a recap of both band's careers to date:
In the space of Two years ‘The Astral Serpent’ that leads the call behind the mysterious Crucifixion Bell has pulled the imitated vails off of the USBM scene of ...
The Swiss label recently put forward some teasers for new albums expected to be released this spring.
Swiss label Bergstolz Productions have recently put out some teaser-trailers for new albums released either recently or expected to be released in the coming weeks, specifically for Wacht, Arkhaeon, Eisenwinter and Zerquetscher, check them out:
Check the video descriptions or the label's website for more info:
The new song, titled "Holy Mountain", was made specifically for the band's North American tour, and features guest vocals from Lars Nedland of Borknagar.
Greek Black Metal legends Rotting Christ have just released a brand new single, titled "Holy Mountain", to kick off the 2022 "Devastation on the Nation" tour of North America, which started last Thursday. The single features guest vocals from Lars Nedland of Borknagar, who are joining Rotting Christ on the tour. Check it out:
In addition to Rotting Christ and Borknagar, the 2022 lineup for the "Devastation on the Nation" tour also includes Abigail Williams, Ghost Bath, Vale of Pnath and Stormruler. Check out the full itinerary for dates and venues ...
The band's self-titled debut EP was released today via Human Noise Records, barely four months after the band was formed, featuring four new tracks and a bonus version.
German Black Metal newcomers Panzerkrieg 666 have just released their debut self-titled EP today, and the entire thing is being streamed online via the official Panzerkrieg 666 YouTube channel. Check it out:
Panzerkrieg 666 was formed in December 2021 and features two veteran members of the German underground Black Metal scene, with HvS handling instrumentation and MvM performing vocal duties.
Here's a closer look at the cover art:
The EP is available in digipack CD format via Human Noise Records, or alternatively in digital format from the band's Bandcamp page:
The new song, titled "Empty Eyes Hollow Temples", is the first glimpse at what to expect from the band's upcoming fourth full-length album, "Endless Scourge of Torment".
Ohio-based Black / Death Metal act Manticore are getting ready to unleash what will be their fourth full-length studio album, titled "Endless Scourge of Torment" and expected to be released this summer via Hell's Headbangers Records. While we wait, the first taste of the new album is the track "Empty Eyes Hollow Temples", which is due to premiere later today on the label's YouTube channel:
"Endless Scourge of Torment" will be the band's first album in almost 10 years. The label had this to say regarding the new material:
From the very beginning, MANTICORE managed to create a wild 'n' ...
Over the course of the last few weeks, the band's label Zazen Sounds has uploaded the remaining music videos for each track from the latest album, "Malocchio - The Seven Tongues of ΔΑΗΜΩΝ", which was released on the 14th of March.
Greek Black Metal mystics Acherontas recently released their ninth full-length album, titled "Malocchio - The Seven Tongues of ΔΑΗΜΩΝ", on the 14th of March via the band's own label, Zazen Sounds. Since the release, the label has been uploading music videos for each track from the album, with the remaining ones being released over the course of the last week. Here is the complete set:
If you would rather listen to the entire album in full, try this instead:
The complete tracklist for "Malocchio - The Seven Tongues of ΔΑΗΜΩΝ" is ...
The new song, titled "Tales of the Old Dreamer", is the second track from the upcoming "Disharmonium - Undreamable Abysses", which is scheduled for release on the 20th of May via Debemur Morti Productions.
Last month, French Avant-garde Black Metal veterans Blut Aus Nord revealed the details for their upcoming full-length album, titled "Disharmonium - Undreamable Abysses", which will mark their 14th full-length album in a career spanning three decades, and is due for release on the 20th of May via Debemur Morti Productions.
Later this afternoon a brand new song from the album will be made available for listening, specifically the album's second track, "Tales of the Old Dreamer":
In case you missed it, the song "That Cannot Be Dreamed" was already made available for listening together with ...
The band's latest album, titled "Tales from the Depth", was released yesterday marking their first record in seven years.
Bavarian Death/Thrash/Black Metallers Nuclear Storm have just released their latest album, titled "Tales from the Depth", and self-released by the band yesterday. The new album marks the band's first release of any kind in almost seven years, and their third full-length overall. To mark the occasion, the entire album is now being streamed over at the Death Metal Promotion YouTube channel, check it out:
The band's singer, Wolfgang "Barney" Dreiseitel, who also performed vocal duties on the Iratus Nebula release we covered recently, described briefly the band's mix of styles:
I would best ...
The new album, which is titled "Heimatspuk", will premiere later today via the Eisenwald YouTube channel ahead of its official release on Friday.
German Atmospheric Black Metal mystics Mosaic will soon be releasing their newest full-length album, titled "Heimatspuk", which is scheduled for release this Friday the 22nd of April via Eisenwald. While we wait, the entire album will be premiered later today via the official Eisenwald channel:
Eisenwald commented briefly on the style of music to expect from the new record:
After their highly acclaimed avant-garde debut album "Secret Ambrosian Fire", released by Eisenwald in 2019, Thuringian folklorists MOSAIC return to their black metal roots with their new full-length album ...
- Inferno reveal new music video
- Veter Daemonaz premiere debut album
- New Khold album out now and streaming online in full
- Saor "Origins" album streaming online in full
- Nubivagant streaming new album in full
- Sigh release new music video from upcoming album
- Arallu reveal new "Desert Shadow will Rise" single
- New Denouncement Pyre album out now and streaming online in full
- Hissing reveal new song from upcoming album
- Aparthiva Raktadhara reveal third track from recent debut album
Latest forum threads
- Forum: Random songs #4 (31)
- Album: Orgg - Dimonios (2)
- News: Google Chrome Extension for BBMA Searches (2)
- News: New Bekëth Nexëhmü track streaming online (1)
- Album: Leviathan (USA) - Massive Conspiracy Against All Life (2)
- Forum: Modern Black Metal Classics (3)
- Album: Aphelion (USA) [α] - The Chill of Heavens Abandonment (1)
- Album: Oss Nebes - Миф (1)
- News: Nubivagant release opening track from upcoming album (1)
- Album: Inhale - All Hope Is Gone (1)
- Forum: Random songs #4 (31)
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Cadaveria - Emptiness27/05:
- Lord Belial - Rapture27/05:
- Massemord (NOR) - Den Svarte Sjelen01/06:
- Kreator - Hate über alles03/06:
- Striborg - The Fields of Rapacious Blood06/06:
- Denouncement Pyre - Forever Burning17/06:
- Krallice - Psychagogue17/06:
- White Ward - False Light17/06:
- Kawir - War of the Giants23/06:
- Belphegor - The Devils24/06:
- Hats Barn - Y.A.HW.E.H24/06:
- Khold - Svartsyn24/06:
- Saor - Origins24/06:
- Hulder (USA) - The Eternal Fanfare01/07:
- Tombs - Ex Oblivion13/07:
- Imperial Triumphant - Spirit of Ecstasy22/07:
- Witchery - Nightside22/07:
- Isengard - Vandreren29/07:
- Sigh - Shiki26/08:
- Behemoth (POL) - Opvs Contra Natvram16/09:
- Hetroertzen - Phosphorus Vol I16/09:
- Thou Art Lord - Daemoniorum21/09:
- Venom Inc. - There's Only Black23/09:
On This Day
Whenever you buy albums through our site, we receive a few cents for each sale, at no extra cost.
This helps us to stay online, and advert-free. Thank you for your continued support.
We are also on Patreon.