- 02/05: Sarvekas reveal track from upcoming ...
- 25/04: Eisenkult streaming track from latest ...
- 20/04: Tsjuder present "Iron Beast" single (1)
- 17/04: Witte Wieven debut album out now and ...
- 13/04: Horn reveal details for 20 year ...
The song is titled "Of Bloodlust & Nightside Sorceries", and is the third track from their upcoming debut full-length album, "Woven Dark Paths".
Finnish Black Metal newcomers Sarvekas have recently revealed one of the songs from their upcoming debut full-length album, "Woven Dark Paths", which is due for release on the 26th of May via Soulseller Records. The song is titled "Of Bloodlust & Nightside Sorceries", and you can check it out here:
Described by the label as:
A song about the ancient rites of sacrifice. Feeling the inner beast within oneself. A song for the warriors gathering themselves for their bloody path that few dare to take.
Complete tracklist for the album is as follows:
Rite of Transcendence The Scryer of ...
The song is titled "Der Teufel hat's gesandt", and also includes the album's intro track "Anrufung".
On the 21st of March, German Black Metal underground act Eisenkult released "Vulgäre, deutsche Hassmusik", their third studio album, via Purity Through Fire records. Yesterday, the label made the album's first two tracks available for streaming. Check out "Der Teufel hat's gesandt", together with the album's intro track "Anrufung":
More info here:
The song is the opening track from taken from the album "Helvegr", which will be released on the 23rd of June.
Norwegian Black Metal ancients Tsjuder are gearing up for the release of "Helvegr", scheduled to drop on the 23rd of June via long time collaborators Season of Mist, and marking the band's sixth studio album in a career spanning three decades. While we wait, the album's opener "Iron Beast" has now been made available for streaming:
Season of Mist commented:
TSJUDER is emerging with a brand-new full-length opus for the first time since 2015! Featuring a renewed line-up with drum master Jon “The Charn” Rice holding down the throne, "Helvegr" is an authentic display of the true Norwegian ...
"Dwaallicht" is the name of the band's debut full-length album, which was released via Babylon Doom Cult Records on the 14th of April.
Dutch Black Metal underground act Witte Wieven have just released their debut full-length studio album, which is titled "Dwaallicht" and went live on the 14th of April through Babylon Doom Cult Records. To celebrate the released the whole thing is now streaming online at the label's channel:
The label commented:
Both a summation and extension of their prior short-lengths, the six-song/42-minute Dwaallicht lays bare a stark-yet-sumptuous canvas of shimmering black metal and delirious doom, threaded together with the subtly unfolding dynamics of the best post-rock. It’s at once an ...
The compilation album, simply titled "20 Jahre", will feature seven rerecorded tracks and is limited to 1000 copies.
German Black Metal veteran Horn will be putting out a compilation album next month to celebrate the project's 20th anniversary featuring rerecorded and rearranged tracks from throughout Horn's lengthy discography. The album will be titled simply "20 Jahre", and features the following tracklist:
Höhen Das Jahr geht mit eisiger Faust The Fading Landscape's Glory Hornstoß Westfalen The Grandest of all Blades Spätherbst Fahrwasser
"20 Jahre" will be released through Northern Silence Productions on the 5th of May in digital, CD and 12" vinyl formats. One of the new tracks, "The Fading ...
The song is titled "Reichswald", and is the second track from their upcoming album, "Grebbeberg", due for release in June.
Dutch Black Metal veterans Sammath are gearing up for the release of what will be their seventh studio album, titled "Grebbeberg", which is due for release on the 16th of June via Hammerheart Records. The album's second track, "Reichswald", is now available for listening:
The album will feature a total of eight new tracks:
Grebbeberg Reichswald Murderous Artillery Last Gasp of the Dying Crushed, Shattered and Destroyed Tot de Laatste Granaat Decimated Stahl und Feuer
More info here:
Irish atmospheric Black Metal act Verzauber have just released their debut studio album, titled "Frankincense & Vitriol". The album was released independently, and is now streaming online in full at the Atmospheric Black Metal Albums channel, check it out:
The album clocks in at just under 80 minutes in length, with complete tracklist as follows:
The Citadel Awakens to the Gaze of an Incensed God Red Spells of Scheherazade Opulence Drowned in Amber (The Dawning Waters of Impermanence) Manafires over Antioch To Call the Stars by Name and Render the Heavens Ablaze Cloaked in the Shadow of ...
On Friday the 7th of April, French Atmospheric Black Metal act Bacchus will be releasing "II", their latest studio album, via Debemur Morti Productions. Leading up to the release, the label is now streaming the entire album over at their channel, check it out:
More info here:
The band's new album went live on the 31st of March, released through AOP Records and marking their third full-length effort.
Brazilian Black Metal act Outlaw have just released a brand new album, titled "Reaching Beyond Assiah", on the 31st of March via AOP Records. The entire thing is now being streamed at the label's channel:
More info here: https://shop.aoprecords.de/gb/
Swiss Black Metal underground act Malphas have just released their third studio album, titled "Flesh, Blood & Cosmic Storms", which went live on the 31st of March via Folter Records. To celebrate the release, the entire thing is now being streamed over at the BMP channel:
More info here:
- New single from Malist
- King streaming new album in full
- Angrenost present "Magna Lua Ordem Mística"
- Aeternus streaming new album in full
- New song from Vorga
- Wrath of Logarius present single from debut EP
- Sammale present opening track from upcoming album
- Jord streaming debut album in full
- Ringarë present "Of Mages and Mystics" (1)
- Varathron streaming new song from upcoming album (1)
Latest forum threads
Latest album reviews
Recent & upcoming releases
- Mortuary Drape - Black Mirror03/11:
- Tetragrammacide - Typho-Tantric Aphorisms From The Arachneophidian Qur'An03/11:
- Watain - Die in Fire - Live in Hell03/11:
- Mephorash - Krystl-Ah10/11:
- Shylmagoghnar - Convergence10/11:
- Sodom - 198210/11:
- Aeternus - Philosopher17/11:
- Crimson Moonlight - Abaddon24/11:
- Gnaw Their Tongues - The Cessation of Suffering24/11:
- Korgonthurus - Jumalhaaska24/11:
- Midnight Odyssey - Biolume - Part III: A Fullmoon Madness24/11:
- Panopticon - The Rime of Memory29/11:
- Demoncy - Black Star Gnosis01/12:
- Heimdalls Wacht - Mystagogie - Lieder voll Ewigkeit01/12:
- Koldbrann - Den 6. Massedød01/12:
- Krallice - Mass Cathexis 2 - The Kinetic Infinite01/12:
- Varathron - The Crimson Temple01/12:
- Dimmu Borgir - Inspiratio Profanus08/12:
- Kanonenfieber - U-Bootsmann08/12:
- Demoncy - Diabolica Blasphemiae15/12:
- Guerra Total - Guerra Total15/12:
- Imperialist - Quantum15/12:
- Vargrav (FIN) - The Nighthold15/12:
- Absurd - Das Heer aus dem Dunkel21/12:
- Sad (GRC) - Black Metal Craft23/12:
- Ihsahn - Ihsahn16/02:
On This Day
2019: Polish bassist Belial, known for his work with Katharsis 666 and Beleth, died from unspecified causes.
2022: Deströyer 666 released "Never Surrender", their sixth studio album. (Pictured)
Poll #8: AI Generated Artwork
What do you think about bands using AI to generate the artwork for their album covers?
Total votes: 9
Log in to cast your vote.